I.P. Callison & Sons (IPC) is the market leader in the global supply of premium mint oils, mint flavors, and mint-related ingredients.
For the past century, we have been a supplier to the chewing gum, oral care, confectionary, and personal care industries.
• Produce reformulations of mint oil and specialty chemicals for sales in the flavor and fragrance industry.
• Cultivate and maintain sales connections with major customers developing superior working relationships, especially with key individuals in R&D, production, and decision makers.
- work directly with customers to develop new products and improve quality of existing products.
- create and deliver effective sales/technical presentations.
• Conduct laboratory and pilot plant trials to verify performance and scalability of new product formulations.
• Involved with installation of new equipment that resulted in a 5X production volume increase including:
- establish new procedures for equipment operation and train employees on procedures.
- diagnose and troubleshoot problems both internally and in collaboration with the equipment supplier.
- adapt and optimize current processes to run on new equipment.
- ensure products from new equipment meet or exceed quality standards.
• Manage and train staff of 9 production employees and 1 chemist.